Personal and Non-Personal Information We Collect:
Information You Provide: When using the Website, in order to utilize some of our services, you may choose to upload, or we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Mailing/physical address
- Telephone number
- Credit card number
- Date of birth
- “Usage Data,” which is data collected automatically, generated by either the use of the Website or from the Website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
In connection with our product review system, you might provide other voluntary personal information including your:
- Age range
- Skin tone
- Skin color
We collect Personal Information from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs or when you otherwise provide information directly to us, including when you register with us, purchase products, review products, participate in our interactive features or otherwise interact with us on the Website.
If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under 18 years of age who has provided Personal Information to us, please inform us at email@example.com.
Non-Personal Information: In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses (which identify your device), pages viewed, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser type and version, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and other technologies, and other data (“Non-Personal Information”). Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may collect, use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. Non-Personal Information will be retained only for so long as to fulfill a legitimate business need.
Aggregate Information: We may aggregate Personal Information so that the aggregated information does not personally identify you or anyone else, such as by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our customers who live in a particular area (“Aggregate Information”). In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual.
Use of Information:
Personal Information to Provide Services: We use Personal Information to process and fulfill any orders that you have placed, contact you about our products and services, personalize your experience with us including by presenting products or offers tailored to you, and allow you to use, communicate and interact with others on our Website, including our product review system. This may include sharing information with third parties that provide us with services such as website hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, information technology services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing, training, and other similar services. These third parties may have access to Personal Information necessary to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
Website and Marketing: We may use Aggregate Information to improve and enhance your experience on the Website and for our market research activities. For example, we may share Aggregate Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners, site analytics vendors, manufacturers, distributors, and retailers, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information will not contain nor be linked to any Personal Information.
Mailing List: If you do not want to receive mailings or other marketing materials from us or if you do not want us to share your Personal Information with other companies, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Cookies” are pieces of information that may be placed on your computer by a website for the purpose of facilitating and enhancing your communication and interaction with that Website. We are a Merchant Store on Shopify’s platform and therefore use their cookies as a necessary function of our online store, as indicated below.
Some cookies are necessary to allow you to browse our website, use its features, and access secure areas. The use of these cookies is essential for the website to work. For example, we use user-input cookies for the duration of a session to keep track of a user’s input when filling in forms that span several pages.
We also use functional cookies to remember choices you’ve made or information you’ve provided, such as your username, language, or the region you are in. This allows us to tailor your website experience specifically to your preferences. For example, authentication cookies are functional cookies that are used for the duration of a session (or persistent, if you agree to the “remember me” function) to allow users to authenticate themselves on subsequent visits or to gain access to authorized content across pages. The functional cookies we use include:
- User-centric security cookies to detect authentication abuses for a limited persistent duration, like repeated failed login attempts. These cookies are set for the specific task of increasing the security of the service.
- Multimedia content player session cookies (flash cookies) are used for the duration of a session to store technical data needed to play back video or audio content (e.g. image quality, network link speed, and buffering parameters).
- Load balancing session cookies are used for the duration of the session to identify the same server in the pool in order for the load balancer to redirect user requests appropriately.
- User interface customization persistent cookies are used to store a user’s preference regarding a service across web pages.
Shopify is dedicated to user experience, and we use many tools to help us improve our website and our commerce platform. To this end, we use reporting and analytics cookies to collect information about how you use our website or our merchants’ storefronts, and how often. These cookies only gather information for statistical purposes and only use pseudonymous cookie identifiers that do not directly identify you. The performance cookies we use include:
- First party analytics cookies - We use these cookies to estimate the number of unique visitors, to improve our websites and our merchants’ websites, and to detect the most searched for words in search engines that lead to a webpage. These cookies are not used to target you with online marketing. We use these cookies to learn how our websites and our merchants’ websites are performing and make relevant improvements to improve your browsing experience.
- Third party analytics cookies - We also use Google Analytics and other third-party analytics providers listed below to help measure how users interact with our website content. These cookies “remember” what our users have done on previous pages and how they’ve interacted with the website. For more information on Google Analytics, visit Google’s information page. For instructions on how to opt out of Google Analytics, see below.
Finally, Social and Content cookies are placed by many social media plugins (for example the Facebook ’like’ button), and other tools meant to provide or improve the content on a website (for example services that allow the playing of video files, or that create comments sections). We integrate these modules into our platform to improve the experience of browsing and interacting with our websites. Please note that some of these third-party services place cookies that are also used for things like behavioral advertising, analytics, and/or market research.
Opt Out or Change Your Information:
How to change your information:
- To change your information, please email email@example.com
To opt out of our email marketing campaigns:
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email from us or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Requests for Deletion: If you wish to request that we delete your personal data, please contact us using the contact information detailed in the “Communications with SprinJeneCBD” section. We will promptly send you a response to ensure that the request was not made in error. We will respond to your request to delete your information within one month of receipt of your verification. Our response period may be extended by 60 additional days where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive. We may need to retain certain records, for example those relating to open orders, payments, or customer service matters, for legal and accounting purposes.
Communications with SprinJeneCBD:
By providing your email address to SprinJeneCBD, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested. If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can simply reply and ask not to receive future emails. We also give you the option to remove your personal information from our list of active users completely. All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to us at email@example.com and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has been provided your information in accordance with this policy, such as a business partner.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org.Changes to policy: